Based in Skövde, Sweden
Build your very own guild of feline warriors in Castle Cats! Recruit legendary heroes and daring adventurers - help the cats manage their guild and send them off on epic quests to collect sweet rewards! But beware - the Evil Pugomancer's darkness is spreading like wildfire and it is your grand mission to save the kingdom of Catania!
Castle Cats is PocApp's third title. After the casual games Carpet Kitty and Sling a Kitty they wanted to do a more in-depth game that would appeal to an older audience. Castle Cats was in the beginning inspired by the mini-game Garrison in World of Warcraft, but has more and more drifted towards a cat collection game with an epic storyline and an evil villain, The Pugomancer.
- YOU'RE THE GUILD LEADER OF CATS - Recruit over 170 unique cat-heroes!
- BATTLE OR CHILL - Send out your recruits on heroic quests! Join the battles or chill.
- EPIC REWARDS! - Spend your hard-earned loot to Upgrade and Evolve your Heroes!
- OVER 100 STORY QUESTS TO COMPLETE - Follow Conan, Catniss and Francis on their EPIC journey!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "We are still waiting for our Oscar in best writing..."
- "Pugomancer is one of the best looking villains!""
- ""Big time cat lover, game is looking great!""
- Beta Tester,
- ""A game with a pug as a character? I want in too!""
- Some guy at a forum, he is awesome.,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About PocApp Studio
PocApp Studios create mobile games for iOS and Android. Based in Skövde, Sweden, PocApp Studios consist of 7 game developers who strive to create fun and entertaining games for all ages.
More information on PocApp Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Castle Cats Credits
Producer and CEO
Business and Game Analyst Manager
Lead 2D Artist
Sound Design and Marketing
Sean Pressdee Langré
Lead Design, Scripting and Writer
Community and Social Manager