PocApp is an independent mobile game studio in Skövde, Sweden that consists of 15 developers. We work together in a cozy and relaxed environment together with our two office dogs, Taki and Mio.
Currently, we are working on a brand new unannounced project and are looking for a Community Intern to join our development team!
Internship: Full time (35h/week) or part time (min. 10h/week). On-site or Remote work.
Internship Start: November (at the earliest)
We are to launch a completely new title and are looking to expand our Community Team with an additional member making you two in total!
We are looking for someone who's passionate about building Communities and wants to be part of our newest game launch!
We will be reviewing applicants continously so do not be afraid to reach out to us!
- Learning-mindset: be able to receive and react to feedback
- Organized-mindset: be able to keep track of a multitude of tasks
- Problem Solving-mindset: be able to research and come up with suggestions.
- Experience with Customer Service
- English fluency
- Good sense of humor
- Comfortable with social media such as Instagram & Tiktok
- Experience with Content Creation for social media channels
- Experience with Discord Moderation
We hope you apply and look forward to meeting you! We offer great company and snacks in abundance. If you love dogs we will not disappoint! Apply today! :D
How to apply:
Send your portfolio + cover letter and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Det går givetvis bra att skicka in sin ansökan på svenska!
Got any questions?
Send them to email@example.com!
We'll do our best to answer in a couple of business days!