3D Generalist Intern
PocApp is an independent mobile game studio in Skövde, Sweden that consists of 15 developers. We work together in a cozy and relaxed environment together with our two office dogs, Taki and Mio.
Currently, we are working on a brand new unannounced project and are looking for a talented 3D Generalist Intern to join our development team!
Internship: Full time (35h/week) or part time (min. 10h/week). On-site or Remote work.
Internship Start: August (at the earliest)
To create our first 3D mobile game we are looking for a 3D Generalist that wants to learn from and assist our 3D Artist Kevin Evason, former PlaygroundSquad student that did his LIA-internship with us 2020.
We are looking for someone who's passionate about 3D development and wants to get real experience working with production pipelines and be part of an actual game launch with us!
We will be reviewing applicants continously so do not be afraid to reach out to us or Kevin Evason () if you have any questions regarding the position!
- Comfortable with 3D pipeline: modelling, UV-mapping, texturing etc.
- Learning-mindset: be able to receive and react to feedback
- Comfortable with a stylized artstyle.
- Experience with Maya
- Be structured with project files
- Experience with Substance Painter.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Experience with mobile game restrictions (low-poly, optimization etc.)
- Any game assets breakdowns (topology, UV-map, texture map etc)
- Any optimized game assets for low-end devices
We hope you apply and look forward to meeting you! We offer great company and snacks in abundance. If you love dogs we will not disappoint! Apply today! :D
How to apply:
Send your portfolio + cover letter and/or CV to !
*Det går givetvis bra att skicka in sin ansökan på svenska!
Got any questions?
Send them to !
We'll do our best to answer in a couple of business days!