Based in Skövde, Sweden
Use your slingshot to fling and bounce yourself up, over and through trees, waterfalls, patches of honey and many more fun obstacles to reunite with your cat family! Strategic and intuitive gameplay for a truly challenging experience! Complete levels to unlock new worlds and content!
Sling a Kitty was developed through the course of several iterations. Each iteration was made within a two-week time, bringing something new to the table each time; everything from graphical improvements to completely new game mechanics. As much as each iteration was planned out to reach a specific goal or stage in the developing process they were also our testing grounds. Sling a Kitty was made in KINGs new engine called Defold.
- EXCITING PUZZLES! - Adjust power, angle and timing to master all 20 levels and more coming soon! Play in beautiful environments with the cutest kitties! Catch butterflies for extra difficulty with lots of replay value!
- POWER-UPS! - Upgrade your cats abilities to maximize your chances of completing the most tricky levels! - Aim Googles improves your aim-ability two times! - Control Curio in the air with your finger! - Use the help of Ghost Kitty to complete levels! - Smash through enemies with knight-armor!
- DAILY REWARDS! Power-ups, tickets for Wheel of Fortune and rubber bands!!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Skövde Academic Game Award"
- "Supernice game. I can just go on and on."
- Event tester,
- "This game will succeed!"
- "This game is so frustrating, but fun!"
- Some guy from Gotland,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About PocApp Studio
PocApp Studios create mobile games for iOS and Android. Based in Skövde, Sweden, PocApp Studios consist of 7 game developers who strive to create fun and entertaining games for all ages.
More information on PocApp Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sling a Kitty Credits
Producer and Master Chief
Composer, Level Design
Sound Design, Level Design
Sean Pressdee Langré