Based in Skövde, Sweden
Build your very own guild of feline warriors in Castle Cats! Recruit legendary heroes and daring adventurers - help the cats manage their guild and send them off on epic quests to collect sweet rewards! But beware - the Evil Pugomancer's darkness is spreading like wildfire and it is your grand mission to stop her and save the kingdom of Catania!
Castle Cats is PocApp's third title. After the casual games Carpet Kitty and Sling a Kitty they wanted to do a more in-depth game that would appeal to an older audience. Castle Cats was in the beginning inspired by the mini-game Garrison in World of Warcraft, but has more and more drifted towards a cat collection game with an epic storyline and an evil villain, The Pugomancer.
- CAT COLLECTION! Collect epic cats and use them in your guild!
- EXCITING STORY! Defeat the Evil Pugomancer by doing awesome quests!
- EPIC REWARDS! Send your brave heroes out on exciting quests and collect gold, gems and rare materials!
- STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY! Plan your next move, use wisdom and strategic thinking to maximize your experience and rewards.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "We are still waiting for our Oscar in best writing..."
- "Pugomancer is one of the best looking villains!""
- ""Big time cat lover, game is looking great!""
- Beta Tester,
- ""A game with a pug as a character? I want in too!""
- Some guy at a forum, he is awesome.,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About PocApp Studio
PocApp Studios create mobile games for iOS, Andorid and Windows Phone, previously known as Solstice Games. Based in Skövde, Sweden, PocApp Studios consist of 7 game developers who strive to create fun and entertaining games for all ages.
More information on PocApp Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Castle Cats Credits
Producer and Master Chief
Everything except art and coding
Sound Design, Level Design
Sean Pressdee Langré