Based in Skövde, Sweden
Help Kitty “quality test” carpets in the carpet factory by shredding as many as you possibly can! Collect coins and diamonds to unlock various kitties and dress them up in amazing ways!
Carpet Kitty started as a game project for Microsoft Game Camp Sweden in Skövde. We all love cats and are fascinated by their appeal – therefor it was an obvious choice to create a game about a mischievous cat who’s on a rampage in a carpet factory!
- FREE TO PLAY – soon available on iOS and Android completely for free!
- DRESS UP – create and play your very own Kitty Cat!
- CELEBRITIES – featuring Chiefen the Ragdoll!
- ACHIEVEMENTS – complete achievements to receive coins and diamonds!
- DAILY REWARDS – play every day to receive free diamonds and coins!
Carpet Kitty Release - 2016 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of SAGA (Skövde Academic Game Award)" Skövde, Sweden, 2 December, 2014
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Carpet Kitty Twitter
Carpet Kitty Facebook
About PocApp Studio
PocApp Studios create mobile games for iOS, Andorid and Windows Phone, previously known as Solstice Games. Based in Skövde, Sweden, PocApp Studios consist of 7 game developers who strive to create fun and entertaining games for all ages.
More information on PocApp Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Carpet Kitty Credits
Sean Pressdee Langré